Terms & Conditions - Christmas Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
The Next Step Student Christmas Giveaway
Christmas is coming and we are feeling the Christmas magic and have an amazing giveaway for you to get your hands on.
Enter ‘The Next Step Student Christmas Giveaway and you’ll be in with a chance of winning one of 2 Christmas bundles (each worth £500)! Included in the bundles is an Apple watch, Retro pump expresso machine (with coffee pod) a Lindt chocolate hamper and £40 worth of Amazon Vouchers!
How to enter
To enter for free, simply comment and tell us your favourite festive song and tag a friend who needs this amazing prize in their life! Don’t forget to follow us to find out who the lucky winners are!
The competition opens on the 30th November and the deadline for entries is 20th December 11.59pm and winners will be selected on the 21st December and notified.
- 2 x £500 Christmas Bundle, which include an Apple Watch, Swan retro pump expresso machine, with coffee pods, Lindt chocolate hamper and £40 worth of amazon vouchers. Items are subject to availability and alternative prizes will be awarded if items are unavailable
- The winner’s names will be featured on an Instagram post to announce the winner. Winners must notify us of their address so we can arrange delivery of items. Please note: Winners will receive their prizes in January.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run by Wesleyan Financial Services Limited, Colmore Circus, Birmingham, B4 6AR.
- The competition is free to enter and open to Dental and Medical Students who are currently enrolled at a UK Dental or Medical school. We reserve the right to seek confirmation of your student status.
- No purchase is necessary and you must tag an Instagram friend in your entry.
- The competition opens on 30.11.21 and closes on 20.12.21 at 11.59pm. Entries received after this will not be counted.
- Only entries submitted under the competition post on the TNS Instagram account will be accepted.
- We do not accept any responsibility for entries unsuccessfully completed due to any technical fault.
- By entering this competition, you are granting permission for your name to be used by Wesleyan Financial Services online at wesleyan.co.uk, the Wesleyan media channels and other social media channels on a post to announce the winner.
- There will be two winners who will each receive a Christmas Bundle. The winner’s names will be drawn on or shortly after the 21st December and the winner will be contacted on pr shortly after the 21st December by instagram message.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media channels or product manufacturers. You are providing your information to Wesleyan Financial Services.
- Wesleyan Financial Services reserves the right to substitute another prize of similar value (no cash alternative) and the prize cannot be transferred to another person.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of Wesleyan Financial Services, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- To collect the Christmas Bundle, the winner will have to provide an email address and postal address. If the winning entrant does not respond to their direct mail message within one calendar month after being notified, they will waive their right to the prize and an alternative winner may be selected.
- Limited details of the prize winners may be obtained by writing to us at: Wesleyan Financial Services, Marketing Department, Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AR.
- The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Wesleyan Financial Services reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the competition at any time without notice if events or circumstances occur outside of the control of Wesleyan Financial Services.
- By entering this competition you grant Wesleyan Financial Services permission for your name to be used online at www.wesleyan.co.uk, the student team social media channels and other social media channels to promote this competition and the Wesleyan brand.
- None of the Wesleyan group or any of their agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Wesleyan group, their agents or distributors or their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The competition will be governed by English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.