Going on your elective can bring you a whole range of experiences, from travelling to new places, embracing different cultures and seeing the world from a different perspective. If you have taken a photo on your elective that you think sums up your experience in one snap, then we would love to see it.
To enter, pick your favourite photo and be in with the chance to win £100 of Amazon vouchers.
How to enter
Pick your favourite photo and add it to the Facebook post in the comments section with a brief description of the photo and location or you can email it to us to at firstname.lastname@example.org
£100 worth of Amazon vouchers.
Our judging panel will pick a winner every month. Winners will be notified by email and the competition results will be posted on the TNS Student Hub TNS Facebook page, TNS Instagram, and TNS Twitter account. Entries may also be featured and be used on the Wesleyan website, social media and on Wesleyan marketing collateral.
Terms and Conditions
- The elective photo competition is free to enter and open to Dental and Medical Students who are currently in their elective year and enrolled at a UK Dental or Medical school. We reserve the right to seek confirmation of your student status.
- You can only submit one photo per monthly judging period. The competition will start on the 30th July 2019 and the closing date is the 31st October 2019. The monthly judging periods will be 30th July to 30th August, 31st August to 30th September, 1st October to 31st October.
- Only entries submitted through the Facebook competition comments section or by email to email@example.com will be accepted.
- Please ensure the attached photo is under 5MB. We may not consider any entries which do not meet this criteria.
- You must ensure you have the permission of any subjects in the photo before submitting your entry.
- Entries must be your own work, that you own the copyright for it and it is appropriate for us to publish. They should not contain material which is in any way unlawful, hateful, offensive, obscene or defamatory or which infringes the rights of a third party.
- By entering this competition, you are granting permission for your photograph to be used by Wesleyan Assurance Society online at www.wesleyan.co.uk, the Next Step media channels and other social media channels. This may include your details including name.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges and winning entries will be contacted within 2 weeks of the end of the relevant monthly judging period.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon or any social media channels. You are providing your information to Wesleyan Assurance Society.
- Wesleyan Assurance Society reserves the right to substitute another prize of similar value (no cash alternative) and the prize cannot be transferred to another person.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of Wesleyan Assurance Society, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- If a winning entrant does not respond to claim their prize within one calendar month, they will waive their right to the prize and an alternative winner may be selected.
- Limited details of the prize winners may be obtained by writing to us at: Wesleyan Assurance Society, Marketing Department, Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AR.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Wesleyan Assurance Society reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the offer at any time without notice if events or circumstances occur outside of the control of Wesleyan Assurance Society.