Every image tells a story, and whether you are an avid photographer or not, we know you’ll have a story behind your favourite image.
Through the Lens is our new Photo Competition and we want you to share your images and stories with us! Do you have an image that tells a story of your time at medical/dental school? An image that tells a story about your time spent throughout the pandemic, or on an elective where you have captured a moment that summarises your feelings and experiences and given you that moment of reflection? If so, then we want to hear from you.
We have £100 worth of Amazon vouchers ready and waiting for our winner. All you have to do is send in your favourite image with your story behind it.
The winning entry will be published along with the story.
How to enter
Email your favourite photo along with the story behind it (max 300 words) to email@example.com
£100 worth of Amazon vouchers.
Our judging panel will pick a winner every month. Winners will be notified by email and the competition results will be posted on the TNS Student Hub TNS Facebook page and TNS Instagram accounts. Entries may also be featured and be used on the Wesleyan website, social media and on Wesleyan marketing collateral.
Terms and Conditions
- The photo competition is free to enter and open to Dental and Medical Students who are currently enrolled at a UK Dental or Medical school. We reserve the right to seek confirmation of your student status.
- You can only submit one photo per monthly judging period. The judging period is from the 1st to the last day of each month in 2021.
- Only entries submitted through the Facebook competition comments section or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted.
- Please ensure the attached photo is under 5MB. We may not consider any entries which do not meet this criteria.
- You must ensure you have the permission of any subjects in the photo before submitting your entry.
- Entries must be your own work, that you own the copyright for it and it is appropriate for us to publish. They should not contain material which is in any way unlawful, hateful, offensive, obscene or defamatory or which infringes the rights of a third party.
- By entering this competition, you are granting permission for your photograph to be used by Wesleyan Assurance Society online at www.wesleyan.co.uk, the Next Step media channels and other social media channels. This may include your details including name.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges and winning entries will be contacted within 2 weeks of the end of the relevant monthly judging period.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon or any social media channels. You are providing your information to Wesleyan Assurance Society.
- Wesleyan Assurance Society reserves the right to substitute another prize of similar value (no cash alternative) and the prize cannot be transferred to another person.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of Wesleyan Assurance Society, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- If a winning entrant does not respond to claim their prize within one calendar month, they will waive their right to the prize and an alternative winner may be selected.
- Limited details of the prize winners may be obtained by writing to us at: Wesleyan Assurance Society, Marketing Department, Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AR.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Wesleyan Assurance Society reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the offer at any time without notice if events or circumstances occur outside of the control of Wesleyan Assurance Society.